[stylist] inept teacher

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 16:52:12 UTC 2009

Unfortunately, no one is immune from the influence of a teacher, whether
negative or positive.   I don't want you to think, however, that the school was
all bad.   David had a choice of whether to stay there, and preferred to, since
he was able to participate in sports by doing so, wrestling and rowing.
Lori