[stylist] A New Member

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Fri Jan 2 21:43:55 UTC 2009

Hi Chelsea,
Welcome to the list.  My name is Donna Hill and I live in Pennsylvania
in the rural Susquehanna mountains.  I am 58 and spent most of my
working life pursuing a career in music.  I have three albums and am
working on my first novel.  I've always written poetry, though it has
never been a big part of my identity.  Nowadays, I like writing Haiku.

Have your novels been published?  I'm sure many of us would enjoy
reading them.
Donna

--
For my bio & to hear clips from The Last Straw:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org