[stylist] A New Member

April Enderton endertona at wildblue.net
Fri Jan 2 23:58:00 UTC 2009

Hi Chelsea:

I would be interested in reading your work.  I am so impressed that you are
so young and have already done so much writing.  Keep it up.

As far as blind characters are concerned, I am introducing a blind character
in my current novel, Echoes of Summer's Past wich is a sequel to another
novel, Dark Destiny.  We'll see how it goes.

I read a mystery/romance several years ago that featured a blind, female
protagonist, (I believe her name was Judith), and the National Center was in
the book.  I wish I could remember the title and author, but unfortunately,
it escapes me.

April