[stylist] does anyone

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Jan 3 07:00:19 UTC 2009

dear April,
I have a scrabble set with the raised lines on the board and brailled
tiles, probably same model, about the same vintage.
unfortunately, my wife is a singer and so I don't often get to play
scrabble.  it is a wonderful game.  and English has so many
interesting words.

cloven: older english for  split or seperated.  interestingly, in the
king james Bible english, "cleave" can mean stick together or split
apart.  "shall leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife."

my wife did however, take to poker when I taught it to her.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS