[stylist] Chelsea's Writing and Answers

Chelsea Cook astrochem119 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 19:31:24 UTC 2009

Donna,

That's my one problem: I'm really not sure how to go about getting
into the publishing world and market. I also don't have much in the
way of funds to start anything.
 I have also written a few haiku.
John and April,

Which of my works would you be interested in: poetry or fiction? Also,
should I post it to the list or E-mail you guys privately?

April,
Thanks so much for the compliment! Sometimes it's so hard to get
decent writing time in when I have so much else to do with the school
year. I've heard several places that writing is a very time and
energy-consuming process (especially if you do it well) and I believe
that with the greatest conviction.

Sincerely,
Chelsea