[stylist] does anyone

April Enderton endertona at wildblue.net
Sat Jan 3 20:22:13 UTC 2009

Hi Donna,

Yes, that is thee David Hartman.  How interesting that you interviewed him.
I wrote him a letter once. My professor in my reading and writing
autobiography class thought I should send it to him, but never did.  I said
a lot of positive things in the letter, but I challenged his position on
blind people marrying other blind people.  He didn't feel that the blind
should intermarry.  I was really disappointed on his point of view on that
subject when he seemed to be right on target with so many other things.  If
I can find that letter and if you would be interested, I can share it with
you.

April