[stylist] Audio

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 18:55:29 UTC 2009

I'm not much better.   I know a CD can be burned (recorded) on computer, but
surely doing it one at a time would not work.
Suggestion:   Find a studio that does these things commercially!   Ask if
they have people who can do recording.   I don't think you want to handle this in
your home in any case.   Online sites will give you the information that you
need.   I don't recall what they are at the moment.   Perhaps someone else who
has experience can assist.
Lori