[stylist] Division member gets published!

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Jan 15 10:28:42 UTC 2009

Here is a wonderful message from our fellow writer , member and last years
writing contest winner, Amy Krout-Horn.

Hi Robert,
It was nice visiting with you last night. As promised, I've included the
info below concerning my most recent publishing opportunity.
In November 2008, Akashic Books (New York) accepted one of my short stories
for their forthcoming anthology, "Indian Country Noir." It is scheduled for
release sometime in 2009. Visit the site WWW.akashicbooks.com
Sincerely,
Amy Krout-Horn
President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman