[stylist] Division member gets published!

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Jan 15 16:01:11 UTC 2009

Way to go Amy!

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Newman
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 2:29 AM
To: 'NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: [stylist] Division member gets published!

Here is a wonderful message from our fellow writer , member and last years
writing contest winner, Amy Krout-Horn.

Hi Robert,
It was nice visiting with you last night. As promised, I've included the
info below concerning my most recent publishing opportunity.
In November 2008, Akashic Books (New York) accepted one of my short stories
for their forthcoming anthology, "Indian Country Noir." It is scheduled for
release sometime in 2009. Visit the site WWW.akashicbooks.com Sincerely, Amy
Krout-Horn President NFB Writers' Division Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
Division Website-
Http://www.nfb-writers-division.org