[stylist] february teleconference

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 27 06:59:30 UTC 2009

Hey those grants weren't $25,000 they were $50,000. We also had a rousing
discussion about dogs verses cats and someone said that might make a good
story. I'm sure it would just ask me! Chuckles! Here I am fresh from the
train station and very creative...and off to bed for another Disney day!
Cheers!
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
Read the latest Metrolink essay The Planter by the Railroad Tracks
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111ThePlanterByThe.htm
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008