[stylist] Stephen King

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 01:45:42 UTC 2009

I remember reading that Stephen King said his stories even scare him!

I can't have music going or tv blaring, or anything when I write.   Usually
the only time I get to do it is the middle of the night, because when i'm awake
in the daytime, so is David.   He so far hasn't realized that if I'm
interrupted while writing I simply stop and don't go back to it.   And I am so
distractible that I'll wind up doing something else for hours before I remember to go
back to the computer.
Lori