[stylist] Stephen King

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Thu Jan 29 19:29:41 UTC 2009

Actually I find the man interesting and very down to earth. Another writer,
Chuck Palahnuik, also listens to heavy metal.

If you enjoy HM then listen to it. If you enjoy piano, listen to that.
Some people, like me, listens to music to get enspired then I turn off the
music and let my mind fill in all the blanks.

I loved his book "On Writing" and admire him.

Atty

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it.

Life is short ...forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
laugh uncontrollably...
and never regret anything that made you smile

"Qui docet, discit."
"He who teaches, learns"

I have learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou