[stylist] Ideas about Newsletter please?

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:45:14 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
Sorry I've been a little quiet lately.
Anyways, I was recently asked to be in charge of a bimonthly
newsletter for my state's student devision. The newsletter will
highlight upcoming events, and the lives of other students.

I have a few questions though, how can a newsletter be formatted? I am
on my school's newspaper staff, and they work with this program called
Layout. I was wondering if making a template would be in our best
interest. Also, many newsletters have visual appeal. How can we ensure
that our newsletter is fun, and still talk about the in portance of
the devision? Do people think that the help of a sighted person should
be enlisted when attempting to insert pictures?
Thanks,
Aziza