[stylist] Ideas about Newsletter please?

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 30 07:23:33 UTC 2009

Adding pictures to your newsletter is a great idea. So far there doesn't
seem to be any screen reading program that deals with the insertion of
pictures it's a great field for exploration. I always get help when
inserting pictures into any of my newsletters. If you know where you want
the picture to be have someone help position the piture on the screen. My
biggest piece of advice when formatting a document including a newsletter is
to write all the text first without paragraph breaks, bolding, etc. When the
final edit is done then add the codes. It saves a big headache when trying
to edit writing if there are codes in the way pushing words where you don't
want them.

I always format a newsletter like this, a blank line between the title of
the article and the beginning of it. The title is usually in All Caps or
bolded. I try to keep my formatting simple to minimize my own headaches. Do
what you're comfortable with and make the newsletter a team effort.
Also leave a blank line between the end of an article and the beginning of
the next one. If you double space the letter you don't need to insert blank
lines. They appear automatically.

Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
Read the latest Metrolink essay The Planter by the Railroad Tracks
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111ThePlanterByThe.htm
**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008