[stylist] What Comes First?...continued

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 19:48:02 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about writing and submitting.
Lori,
I do, without fail, spell check and spell check again before submitting manuscripts. In the case of my previous message, I can only say that , for some reason, the spell check function on my Outlook has not been working and, much to my  embarrassment, I have had some typos slip through in my emails. Any suggestions on this weird computer malfunction?
Shelley,
Your comments concerning my last article really made my day. Thanks.
Jim,
You're not in any trouble. Relax. I'll never call you James again.
Amy