[stylist] What Comes First?...continued

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 20:27:30 UTC 2009

I don't use Outlook, but perhaps some of the others can help.
Lori

In a message dated 1/30/09 3:02:17 PM, krouthorn at verizon.net writes:

> Any suggestions on this weird computer malfunction?

I do, without fail, spell check and spell check again before submitting
manuscripts. In the case of my previous message, I can only say that , for some
reason, the spell check function on my Outlook has not been working and, much to
my  embarrassment, I have had some typos slip through in my emails. Any
suggestions on this weird computer malfunction?