[stylist] ms-word printing, anybody an expert?

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu Jul 2 04:53:28 UTC 2009

Hi all,
am working diligently to get a printer going on this
computer.  "print test page" works apparently, but ms-word told to
print a file about a page in length, I get a blank page.  I've set it
under "control panel, then under printers," to only print with black
ink.  but I haven't found an overall setting for print color in
word.  under "track changes" there are three or four kinds of text
I've set to black, but none cover the main current text of a document.
I'm using an epson stylus c86, and the other colors' cartridges are
expensive.  black suits me fine.

any ideas?

jc

Jim Canaday M.A.