[stylist] ms-word printing, anybody an expert?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 4 04:59:28 UTC 2009

You do not set the color in word. When press control+p, it will bring up a
dialog box. First, make sure the printer you want is selected. Second, tab
until you come to properties. You will probably need to control+tab to get
to the other tabs that are not visible. One of those should give color
choices and you want to print in grayscale. Most likely it will be a check
box but sometimes it is a drop down box.

HTH,
Cindy