[stylist] Slate & Style deadline

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 14 05:04:01 UTC 2009

HI Lori and Robert and All, Been wrapping up train travel here and so now
it's time to look at a deadline for "Slate and Style" in earnest.
Submissions for consideration in the summer issue will please arrive in
Shelley's inbox no later than August 15, 2009. Poetry submissions will be
considered by lori Stayer, please cc me on them as well. It looks like our
summer issue will be packed full of great writing so if by chance you have a
submission that does not make it into the summer issue due to space
considerations, it will be held over for consideration in our automn issue
for this year or winter and spring of 2010. Congratuations to all our
winners and thanks to everyone who submitted and who worked hard to judge
them.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated July 2, 2009