[stylist] authors use Paypal for websites presenting their material

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Jul 24 06:04:46 UTC 2009

Anybody know where to find an introduction or guide to using paypal
on an author's website?

I've seen two ways it is used: the author presents short stories, and
at the end of each is a short line or banner that says something like
"If you liked this story, please send a Paypal contribution to
support the author."

also, in a few places I've seen where perhaps the first chapter of a
book or example short stories are available free on an author's
website, then if the reader wants to read more, he or she has to pay
to go on in the website, or to be able to download the rest of the book.

Thanks for any information.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS