[stylist] authors use Paypal for websites presenting their material

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu Jul 30 03:51:55 UTC 2009

Jim,

You must set up a paypal account first. Then there are options for creating
buttons and shopping carts. You answer a series of options and the html code
is generated for you. Then, you simply copy the code and paste it directly
into the website.

Some of the options are to create a donate button and more advanced options
allow you set up a link that the payer is directed to upon successful
payment.

Cindy