[stylist] Article about members who Have Recently published

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Jul 28 02:43:26 UTC 2009

Yesterday's notice concerning announcements of members recent publishing
successes just didn't read right. So here is a revised version:

Member of the Writers' Division,
I am writing a short article, to be a steady Colum in Slate and Style and it
is all about announcing members successes in publishing.
If you are a member and wish to have your publishing success announced, then
scroll down to the 4 question form below, fill it out and email me your
listing. The publishing success can be for a book or article or --- anything
that is getting out there in print or screen.

Author- (Tell us your name)
Title and Description- " (Yeah, its name and tell us what it is about)
Publisher- (Tell us who is putting it out)
To Purchase- (Tell us where and how to buy)

President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
Division Website-