[stylist] Description of the recording process for Carmella's Quest

Carmella D Broome cdbroome at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 9 04:20:01 UTC 2009

I was asked a few days ago to post info about how I'm going about recording Carmella's Quest for inclusion in the NLS collection.   A description  of  how I'm doing that can be found at the following link.  This is a blog entry but the link will take you right to the post that discusses my first session in the recording studio.
http://carmellasquest.livejournal.com/7922.html

I'll be there later on today to get some work done. We're very close to being done.  I have about six chapters plus  Afterward and Acknowledgments to read.  Then, I'll go back in to  do any  necessary edits once they've put the whole thing together.

I hope this is helpful and/or interesting. Its something I'm extremely excited about.

Carmella

Carmella Broome, Ed.S., LPC, LMFT/I
Author of: Carmella's Quest: Taking on College Sight Unseen (Red Letter Press 2009)
http://CarmellasQuest.LiveJournal.com