[stylist] Podcast about the process of writing Carmella's Quest as well as a reading

Carmella D Broome cdbroome at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 9 04:24:15 UTC 2009

The SC State Library, where the Talking Books division is located,  asked me to present at a free  monthly event in which they invite an author in to discuss their work.  I was the guest for March. Below is a link to the podcast, which lasts about 45 minutes. In it, I discuss  various aspects of  writing, including the process of writing this book. I also give a reading that contains everything from lighter moments to more serious and vulnerable ones.  Enjoy and  feel free to offer feedback.

Speaker at the Center presentation on  the Lion's Roar podcast. Click on
The Lion's Roar: Ep. 11, Special Edition for April 10, 2009

Carmella Broome, Ed.S., LPC, LMFT/I
Crossroads Counseling Center
www.solutionsforlife.org