[stylist] book review

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 16:24:25 UTC 2009

Hi, all.   As I'm not on the chat list, I'm putting this here.   I know i
mentioned that my ebook was available:   I'm selling it directly for $6.
(Loraine Stayer, 2704 Beach Drive, Merrick NY 11566.)

The book is called "The Problem With Giving."

Here is the review, from Amy:

 I finished "The Problem With Giving" last evening and thought you might
like some fan mail from an appreciative reader. It was an enjoyable journey
through the intricate and often, tangled ties that exist between lovers, their
families, and their systems of belief. The characters are enduring,
yet realistic, and their world, though not exotic, appeals to those who still long
for the sense of community and "old neighborhood" charm that the current era
seems to tragically lack. With just the right amount of descriptive detail,
I was easily drawn into the story, seeing each character, each scene, each
action. It had been quite some time since I've read any contemporary
romance, and your book reacquainted me with a once guilty little pleasure of my
youth; a lazy day on the beach with a Harlequin paperback. Thank you for the
wonderful nostalgic trip .

Let me know if any of you are interested in obtaining the book.
Lori