[stylist] Devotional writing

Carmella D Broome cdbroome at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 9 14:20:41 UTC 2009

I used to write devotionals from time to time for a church out of Lancaster SC. They  were distributed  on a daily basis via email and are still archived on the Internet. Below is one I wrote about trying to find a publisher for Carmella's Quest. Things wound up working out with this publisher but here is  part of the story.

A Good Work published on 7/17/07
http://www.lancastersbc.org/Devotion.asp?ID=457

In case anyone is  interested, here is the link to another   one that addresses my  struggle with a glaucoma diagnosis and  resulting complications. I didn't  name the  illness specifically but that is what this was about. I  have ROP and  it isn't uncommon for  people with ROP to develop  glaucoma conditions  during young adulthood, but I didn't know that at the time.
Surrender
http://www.lancastersbc.org/Devotion.asp?ID=415

Carmella Broome, Ed.S., LPC, LMFT/I
Crossroads Counseling Center