[stylist] Various Editting Styles

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 14:01:38 UTC 2009

I found the recipe in one of my cookbooks, but the dough was a yeast dough,
and the recipe was unnecessarily complicated.   I've got other recipes for it
elsewhere, but used up the flour.   I have some matzoh meal cake meal and some
almond meal left, a sprinkling of whole wheat flour, and some oat bran, but
otherwise, nothing.   Too close to Pesach to buy more.
Lori