[stylist] Book about a deafblind guy

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Mar 17 00:08:28 UTC 2009

Its easy for us to say that, having adjusted well to blindness, but it's a
lot harder for some folks to come to grips with it than you might think.
Think of the thing which frightens you the most, I mean really scares the
hell out of you. Then imagine that thing is blindness. It's the only way to
see where these folks are coming from.