[stylist] Intro- Vivian Majors

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 20 23:01:43 UTC 2009

Welcome Vivian,
I am deafblind from England so I won't be attending the telephone
message but I hope someone passes this message on to you. Its not easy
when one first loses ones sight. I've had to go through this twice
since I first lost my sight 18 years ago. Then I recovered some of my
sight and it went away again. However, being blind or even deafblind
isn't so much of a problem once you adapt to it.

You are in good hands joining the NFB though. I'm sure they will help
you get back on your feet.

Helene.