[stylist] Intro- Vivian Majors

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Sun Mar 22 01:20:15 UTC 2009

Vivian, Wow!  Your bio reads like an actor's, author's, director's or anyone
else in the performing arts wish list.  You have been going through vision
loss for some time now but adapting totally to this loss of vision and to
some extent the loss of perceived independence requires hard work.  Been
there, done that .  I guess you have to keep on believing and knowing that
you haven't changed, but your abilities have been altered.  You are still
you.  This is what you bring to groups like NFB and other groups that
support the blind.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon, Judith Bron