[stylist] question

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 01:33:19 UTC 2009

Point wel made.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Angela fowler
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 10:36 PM
To: 'NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [stylist] question

Well, I won't say that its OK to be rude right back, but sometimes it is
understandable. We go through a kind of martyrdom I think sometimes, because
we are a small minority of the population the actions of one reflect on all.
Its not fair, but it's the truth. Sometimes we snap, and people's lack of
understanding of what we have to deal with sometimes makes them judge us
unfairly.