[stylist] Does anyone want to be blind?

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Mar 26 17:49:10 UTC 2009

Perhaps the medical community should be educated so that kids born with
little vision also receive braille and mobility instruction in spite of
their remaining vision.  If the vision is cured then the child will have
these skills which certainly won't hurt.  I don' know how many kids are
cured from limitted vision to totally sighted but the answer doesn't matter.
Since the child will quickly learn that they are different, this approach
makes the most sense.  Judith  Since every situation is different.