[stylist] question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Mar 26 18:31:11 UTC 2009

And probably once upon a time you told your mother that indeed you were born
in that drafty old barn because you always left the door open.  My mother
got tired of asking me that question because I'd tell her I was.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.