[stylist] Does anyone want to be blind?

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Mar 27 02:37:33 UTC 2009

given that we are the blind, we have a better understanding of what
it means to be blind than do the doctors.

if a doctor loses a patient to death, he or she perceives that as a
personal failing.  if an ophthalmologist has a patient go blind, that
is also perceived as a personal failure by some I believe.

jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS