[stylist] Shelley's Disney REstaurant Review

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sat Mar 28 05:13:12 UTC 2009

Robert and others, Hopping a train from Nebraska now that would be a long
trip for a restaurant tasting, but you could try the other while you're
here, chuckles. Meet you at the station. Te hee!
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Lifelong Pampered Chef Consultant With Bells On!
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Prepare tasty meals with eas and at $2.00 a serving from the pampered Chef
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit
**
Read articles from the Writers' Division web site including the last issue
of "Slate and Style" with me as editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org/slate_style/ss2008_f.shtml

**
To read essays on my journey through Metrolink 111 or other interests click
on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated Dec 7, 2008