[stylist] using borrowed words?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon May 4 18:23:17 UTC 2009

Well, maybe not everyone.   Mogul (m o g u l) has a far different meaning
than muggle (m u g g l e).
And I don't recall the use of "Squibbish" even though I've read the Rowling
series.

m o g u l:   (Definition) A very powerful and important person
m u g g l e:   An ordinary person, born without magic and not connected to
the magical world.
Lori

In a message dated 5/4/09 10:38:31 AM, jbron at optonline.net writes:

> Everyone knows what a mogul and squibbish are

2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)