[stylist] RE; NEW THOUGHT PROVOKER #145-

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue May 5 19:36:36 UTC 2009

Tami, On another list this morning they had a similar discussion about the
Thought Provoker and the way the blind are perceived.  Iff we spent the next
year trying to unravel reactions to the blind we would go crazy and nothing
would be accomplished.  There are those in this world who don't know how to
react to someone of another race, religion or ethnicity.  They have no clue
about handicaps be they mobility, hearing or sight disabilities.  If we
waste all our precious time trying to deal with those who can't see beyond
their reflection in the mirror, I fear that our time will be wasted and that
segment of the population will be no more educated at the end of our
efforts.  Judith