[stylist] German shepard in fantasy world?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed May 6 15:33:48 UTC 2009

I'd be in favor of inventing a new breed, even a new dog-like animal.   I
would not use the word "German" or "shepherd," as I agree that would be
confusing.   I used to have a collie-shepherd mix (gorgeous dog who was black and
white with long hair, and didn't look like either a collie or a shepherd)
who was definitely a herding dog.   He started herding the family, so we
couldn't keep him, darn it.
Lori