[stylist] censorship

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu May 7 02:59:05 UTC 2009

The commissioner is a woman.   I've never met her, but I plan to correct
that oversight.
The town doesn't give a damn what else I edit, and know nothing about me.
The problem isn't with me, I assure you.   But I don't want to do this at
all without some kind of clue as to what they find offensive.   Strange.   I
don't find the word Hershey offensive, and that's one they changed.
Lori