[stylist] censorship

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Thu May 7 02:56:55 UTC 2009

It does have my name on it.   That's the problem.   But they did all this
last year without telling me until it was printed up.   I had no control over
it.   I've asked for guidelines and told them i would be willing to fix it
if something was wrong, but I don't know if I'll bother to do this next year
if they don't come at least halfway!
Lori