[stylist] Blogging--how do you go about it?

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Wed May 20 04:30:13 UTC 2009

Wow, I didn't know anyone created blogs with Adobe.

The only ones I am familiar with are blogger, live journal, and word press.
I believe there are a couple free software options that are actually stand
alone applications that simply allow you to easily make your posts. Oh, and
I think it is the braille+ from APH that has a nice easy application that
allows you to post to live journal.

Cindy

rs%40syix.com