[stylist] Krafters Division looking for a writer

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu May 21 03:50:05 UTC 2009

Please do take us up on this offer. I am the one that suggested this to
Joyce.

The website articles/bios will be an on-going project. I am the web designer
and editor so feel free to contact me directly regarding the website
projects. The first one of these will be coming up very, very soon and I
will have also have some with deadlines further out.

Cindy Sheets, 1st Vice President and Webmistress
NFB Krafters Division

PS A heads up on our style guide. Krafters Division is always spelled with a
K, Krafters Korner (our listserv) is always spelled with two Ks, and the
words craft or crafts are spelled with a C when used for their dictionary
meaning.

On Behalf Of Robert Newman