[stylist] Official time and place for Writers' Division convention events

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed May 27 11:25:43 UTC 2009

Dear Division members and friends:

The official agenda is out for the 2009 convention and below are the two
items that pertain to our events, the workshop and the annual meeting.
Friday, July 03, 2009:
1:00 - 3:00 pm-WRITERS DIVISION WORKSHOP ($5.00 fee)
Room 6405, 60th floor
Visit with a published author. Robert Leslie Newman, President

Sunday, July 05, 2009:
1:00 - 4:00 pm-WRITERS DIVISION BUSINESS MEETING
Renoir Room, Level 4

See you all there! Both meetings will be recorded and available the week
after convention. Next year we will stream the meetings and have a way for
you who are not physically at convention, to have two way interaction with
those of us who are at convention.

President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net