[stylist] Improved Access to Digital Download Books for Blind and Low Vision U.S. Citizens

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Thu May 28 04:24:25 UTC 2009

Judith,

This is not the web braille site. That is different and does not have the
same login. Also, if you login to a site for your state to request books
through your TBBL branch of nls, it is not that password either.

I have one password for web braille, a different one for my regional nls,
and a third one for the new digital site.

Cindy