[stylist] Improved Access to Digital Download Booksfor Blind and Low Vision U.S. Citizens

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Fri May 29 02:19:38 UTC 2009

Robert, Thanks for such a detailed response. I used the information to ask
for access to bard, I've been behind on this.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
Read my Metrolink writings and other essays and stories
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=1&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

Updated May 9, 2009