[stylist] Change of Narrator for chapter 30?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 1 00:59:10 UTC 2009

Ok, I'll do my best. The final chapter will probably need rewriting,
but the problem is the two main naraters are a little wrapped up in
their own problems at the moment. For them they are falling over the
cliff. Liza's afraid of losing the rest of her sight and She's got
Nadia's health to worry about and Nadia has started suffering from
PTSD.   This is why This is why I thought Fiona would be best. Plus
she has suffered from PTSD too and survived it. She will also be glad
that she is being taken seriously at last.
I'm going through the book at the moment.  Maybe when that's done I'll
think of an improvement.
I'll see if I can think of a way of it still being in a cliff hanger
without it being too much.

Helene