[stylist] Need feedback. Do you find yourself absorbed in this?

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Nov 1 04:33:56 UTC 2009

oh,
hey Judith, I meant it seemed like somebody else
was pressuring her about the ten pounds was what
I kinda inferred from the text.  I've read it
better tonight and just sent you a lengthy response.
is chavy short, then ten pounds would show more than if she's six foot one.

I see how the ten pounds figures in regarding the
clothes and you handled that extremely well I thought.

however, I was a teen aged boy, and Yigal is drawn quite well.
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS