[stylist] Last chapter. Is this ending better or worse?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Nov 4 20:11:04 UTC 2009

When you're talking about the frilly dress, you should probably say and
Nadia is ... fond of it instead of but Nadia.
In the last section you mixed your tenses.  You should probably put it all
in the past tense since that what the rest of the story is.
Barbara

The Hawkeyes are 9 and 0!  Let's go Iowa Hawkeyes!