[stylist] last chapter

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:47:17 UTC 2009

About the Frilly dress,
Nadia wore those kind of dresses before her mother took her and made
her dress like a boy.
Although she could have chosen girl's clothes when Wendy took her
shopping, it's taken time to sink in.
After all the period of time when she was living with her aunt she was
still quite young (between the ages of 2 and 9).

Helene