[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #151- The Braille Princess

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 05:13:06 UTC 2009

We don't want to draw attention to ourselves in a "cute," way, but the
fact is sighted people see a blind child reading or doing something
"amazing," and it is "cute." Even blind adults get that
treatment/reaction sometimes, its just the way it is. I doubt that
will ever change. People who haven't been exposed to blindness are
easily astounded.
Aziza